Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Winner!

This big win is bitter sweet. Parker has been playing basketball for two years, Preston for three. For Preston basketball is life. He plays constantly, practices, works with coaches, goes to camps, you name it. Anything he can do to play, practice, have fun and get better he'll do. Parker just goes out and plays for fun. This year Parker's team went undefeated the entire season and won the championship. I loved watching him every step of the way, and I was so excited when they won. However, it was heartbreaking watching Preston. He wants it more, he works harder than his brother, and he is truly passionate about it. He was a good sport about it, but I could see how hard it was for him. I am proud of them both!
Thankfully this is the team trophy that will be displayed in the school. I don't want this thing sitting around needing to be dusted!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Parker! I am proud of you! K.

    ReplyDelete