Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mini Front Porch Re-do

I have had these purple chairs for years and I've been sick of the purple for a while now.
I finally got around to repainting them. They are going to stay this color forever since they were a pain the ass to paint! My favorite part is the pillows. I had it in my pea brain that I wanted lime green pillows with birds on them. Of course, I could not find them anywhere. I finally found these lime green cushion covers at IKEA for cheap and painted/stenciled the birds on.
Now I just need to get around to pulling out that dead tree that's right smack in the middle of the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I love the turquoise and lime green combination and adore the birds. You have incredible creative vision. I know you don't like to hear it, but it's inspiring. ...j

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pillows! Send me your pattern please. I will get the case at our ikea. Miss you...K....

    ReplyDelete